Jesse sent this to me, a magical alternate world where David Howard has found a paint company that sells blue, and the Mets wear pinstriped jerseys at home. Â Of all the “shut up the fans” moves the Mets could do, this one seems so so easy. Â Enjoy.
Have you tried the podcast?
- 100 Random Cool Mets Things #69: 1966 Mets Sing Along book
- Anyone know/have this The Franchise Seaver documentary?
- 100 Random Cool Mets Things #68: 1999 Olerud program shows how bad the uniforms were
- Wait until we tell these Port St. Lucie retirees in folding chairs about the internet
- MHN: Matt Harvey and Mets avoid arbitration, as seen on hundreds of useless blogs everywhere