This is an fourteen or so minute video of RA Dickey giving his speech at the Tennessee Baseball HOF Leadoff Banquet. As always RA is a great listen. I could literally listen to him talk all day. Some of the interesting things that popped out to me were that if his wife was there with him at the dinner he would have introduced her as the smoking hot blonde on the end. The other thing is how much he really appreciated his time in college with his coaches and how the team and the coaches had heart. He also talks about learning the Knuckleball who he consulted about it and the new documentary coming out about the pitchers who have used it.
Have you tried the podcast?
- 100 Random Cool Mets Things #69: 1966 Mets Sing Along book
- Anyone know/have this The Franchise Seaver documentary?
- 100 Random Cool Mets Things #68: 1999 Olerud program shows how bad the uniforms were
- Wait until we tell these Port St. Lucie retirees in folding chairs about the internet
- MHN: Matt Harvey and Mets avoid arbitration, as seen on hundreds of useless blogs everywhere