Once the Mets had a reserve player named Daniel Murphy. Murphy got hurt mid-season and the Mets thought he’d never be heard from again. So they discounted his Player’s Choice jersey for $30 at the Mets shop, so I immediately bought it. I love this one.
Click to listen: I’d Just As Soon Kiss A Mookiee Podcast
- MHN: Matt Harvey is watching the Super Bowl
- Revisiting: Will Terry Collins go down as one of the most beloved Mets managers? | The Mets Police
- The Devil Is Real: Look at this NYM-NYY cap
- Mookiee Podcast 30: Matt Harvey, Mike Piazza, Cespedes, Star Wars Episode II
- We are what we wear: How sports jerseys became ubiquitous in the U.S. | SI.com