2018 METS SINGLE GAME TICKETS GO ON SALE, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17 AT 10:00 AM VIA METS.COM/TICKETS AND (718) 507-TIXX
FLUSHING, N.Y., November 12, 2017 – The New York Mets today announced that single game tickets will go on sale Friday, November 17 at 10:00 am at mets.com/tickets and (718) 507-TIXX. Season ticket and partial plans are also available at mets.com/tickets.
Tickets for all 2018 home games will be available starting at 10:00am, including all of the biggest games:
- Opening Day at Citi Field vs. the St. Louis Cardinals, March 29
- Subway Series vs. the New York Yankees, June 8-10
- Interleague Series at Citi Field include:
o Toronto Blue Jays, May 15-16
o Baltimore Orioles, June 5-6
o Tampa Bay Rays, July 6-8
- Six weekend games vs. N.L. East Rival Washington Nationals, July 13-15/Aug. 24-26
- Weekend Series vs. Chicago Cubs, June 1-3
- Weekend Series vs. N.L. Champion Los Angeles Dodgers, June 22-24
The 2018 season will feature the return of popular weekend promotions:
- Free Shirt Fridays – all fans in attendance will receive a free Mets t-shirt at every Friday game at Citi Field
- Super Saturdays where fans will enjoy unique giveaways and promotional items, including a Yoenis Céspedes Gnome on May 5, a Star Wars Night Mr. Met Bobblehead on May 19 and a Jacob deGrom Bobblehead on July 7
- McDonald’s Family Sunday – Every Sunday home game includes pre-game activities on the Mets Plaza, promotional giveaways at the gate, and the opportunity for kids to run the bases postgame in the Mr. Met Dash presented by Northwell Health.
For more information on all of the 2018 promotions, and to purchase 2018 Mets tickets, visit mets.com/tickets.