If for some reason you aren’t already planning on being at the 2017 Queens Baseball Convention in two weeks, here’s 10 reasons I came up with while eating a donut. Ready….
1. Bobby V! No disguise!
2. Tim Teufel. Maybe we should all do the Teufel Shuffle as a group. Make it so.
3. This guy!
4. You could win this bobblehead
5. Hang with your fellow fans!
6. The Gil Hodges Award
7. Michael Baron!
8. You want the Mets to have a Fan Fest? Well Mets executives will be at this thing (as part of the Meet The Mets Executives panel I am moderating). So seriously, come support this. We’re just looking to break even, so that’s why we charge you for tickets and stuff – but show up. Show the Mets we need a version of this at Citi Field with even more players and bigness. Show up!
9. Paul Lukas’ Uni Watch Panel!
10. Matt Cerrone!
11. Winter sucks. You need a Mets fix to get you to Spring Training.